Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowering the 3 on H&R springs w/ aftermarket rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 3P so I bought a +3mm ring for the step lip. The rims I have at +29 offset. Does that mean I have +32 offset?
You have a +26 offset with the spacers. I am lowered on H&R coils and currently have a +29 front offset (2022 M3P) but with slightly larger 255/35R20 tires (27” OD). I very occasionally rub slightly up front when loaded down with people and luggage and hitting a bump during a corner. On our recent 600-mile round trip over 4 days I might have heard 2 or 3 light scuffs, and that is with 4 people and a near-full trunk and frunk.

I suspect you will be fine with tire fitment. For camber, from my reading and own experience, camber may end up slightly out of spec, but generally in a good direction (slightly more negative).

Reactions: M3P_BC
That’s a relief
You have a +26 offset with the spacers. I am lowered on H&R coils and currently have a +29 front offset (2022 M3P) but with slightly larger 255/35R20 tires (27” OD). I very occasionally rub slightly up front when loaded down with people and luggage and hitting a bump during a corner. On our recent 600-mile round trip over 4 days I might have heard 2 or 3 light scuffs, and that is with 4 people and a near-full trunk and frunk.

I suspect you will be fine with tire fitment. For camber, from my reading and own experience, camber may end up slightly out of spec, but generally in a good direction (slightly more negative).
Thats a relief! I don’t typically carry passengers and the H&R springs only lower the car by 1.3” so I’ll still have some fender gap. Thanks!