Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a LR AWD white, black interior, 18'' Aero wheel
When I was placing my order it was saying 5-8 weeks
After I ordered it was saying 6-9 weeks from order date on my profile
than they invited us to a training on the car the weekend after at the delivery center in Montréal
Good new is that they expect to have cars available for walk-in purchase for the quarter ending march 31st

So I sent a friendly message to my SA today since I had no news from Telsa either on my account or by text. He called me 15 minutes later to tell me he expect my VIN next week on to deliver my car in the week of the 9th of March. So while on the line, he told me let's setup the appointement. It's now set for March 10th AM!!!

Did you do the CTRL+F search?
I'm in NY, with a LR AWD / Blue /19" / Autopilot build, which I configured on 1/24. First found the VIN in the source code this morning, then this afternoon got the message to schedule delivery and the VIN code shows up regularly on my page. May all you other North-Eastern waiters be similarly blessed! I fully expected to not see the car before March so I'm pretty chuffed.

Reactions: Kastcaller
im supposed to get my car on the 22nd. Saturday. but looks like its still in l.a. I got my email to set the pickup over a week ago and they still haven't managed to ship it. so they told me if it snot in texas by Friday they will need to reschedule.

So I sent a friendly message to my SA today since I had no news from Telsa either on my account or by text. He called me 15 minutes later to tell me he expect my VIN next week on to deliver my car in the week of the 9th of March. So while on the line, he told me let's setup the appointement. It's now set for March 10th AM!!!
That's a great news. I've been told the same thing form my Mtl SA.

ordered on the same day as you! Impatiently waiting for my vin to pop as well!
The wait is agonizing! Have you gotten any text messages about delivery timing?

Plenty! Each met with a healthy dose of skepticism.

On Feb 6, I got a text update of 3-6 weeks.
On Feb 13, I got another text update of 2-6 weeks.
Then finally, this past Monday my SA reached out to say he expected a VIN assigned in a few days and delivery in early march, but no date yet.

I just got assigned a different delivery contact today, and I pinged him to see if there was anything else he could see on his end.

Plenty! Each met with a healthy dose of skepticism.

On Feb 6, I got a text update of 3-6 weeks.
On Feb 13, I got another text update of 2-6 weeks.
Then finally, this past Monday my SA reached out to say he expected a VIN assigned in a few days and delivery in early march, but no date yet.

I just got assigned a different delivery contact today, and I pinged him to see if there was anything else he could see on his end.

I’ve also gotten a few texts. Always on a Thursday (I’m not overthinking this at all lol)
Time to delivery at order time was 5-7 weeks
Feb 3rd - message said 2-5 weeks
Feb 13th - message said 2-5 weeks again...
But I’m located not far from the Fremont factory, I’m hoping that as soon as it’s ready I can pick up!

Happy waiting!