Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SO, received a call this afternoon that my LR AWD has arrived at the Montreal Service Centre.
I receive the VIN couple minutes later, and the delivery is monday morning.
Barely had time to call my insurance company to finalize the paperwork.
Very Happy,
Ordered jan 22, vin feb 21, delivery feb 24.
Long Range, AWD, White ext, black int, aero.

Yea, i am not sure exactly how it happened. I looked forever and finally scheduled a test drive. That evening I pulled the trigger.

After rwading some posts abouts about making sure to fill everything out, i did just that. I had a few questions so I emailed my SA that took me on the drive. He got backnto me within a few hours and I only needed my insurance uploaded.

I did not have a VIN in my source but about an hour after uploading my insurance it was there. I contacted my SA again and he laughed congratualting me. Told me the VIN was listed as being at the factory. Got the text today its enroute.

Now my scramble to schedule my wrap, tint, ceramic and order some fun things. It never ends.

Good luck to you and hope you hear something soon.
Thought you need the VIN to get the insurance, Tesla site says in TX your insurance needs to be on the Tesla not your current car. My status is waiting on me to upload my insurance.

So Im new to all this....how can I find out if I have a vin in the "source"?
Easiest way is to go to the "Manage My Tesla" page on a desktop browser and (depending on your browser, OS, etc., this may vary), right click on an empty part of the page and choose "View Source." In the tab that pops up, hit Ctrl-F (Windows/Linux) or Cmd-F (Mac) and search for "5YJ". Those will be the first 3 characters of your VIN.

• Informative
Reactions: E Dizzle