Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke to my SR. Gave her 3 VINs showing as having the same config as my order and available at the two local showrooms. As noted above, these are all in pre-production. When I asked whether there is any benefit to getting my reservation switched to one of these new VINs, my SR said no and that she'd suggest keeping things as is. My original order date was 1/27 for LR AWD white with 18" wheels. Latest text message received yesterday said 3-5 weeks.
Same exact experience and situation as you.

Anyone coming up on the last of their initial or updated estimate?

This will be week 7 for me from initial 4-7 week estimate and then 2 weeks into it, revised to 2-4 weeks.

I'm mostly interested in a group therapy response where I know others are suffering with me lol.
Yesterday was week six since initial order with quoted 4-7 weeks. Since, my estimates have been 2-7, 2-6, and 3-5.

With that big VIN dump yesterday, I’d have to assume we’re getting close to at least being assigned a VIN.

Anyone coming up on the last of their initial or updated estimate?

This will be week 7 for me from initial 4-7 week estimate and then 2 weeks into it, revised to 2-4 weeks.

I'm mostly interested in a group therapy response where I know others are suffering with me lol.

I assumed group therapy was the main point of this thread... I’m still on my first week of suffering but we’re all in this together, hang in there.

• Funny
Reactions: E Dizzle
No longer waiting. White/white with 18” wheels delivered in OKC on 2/12/2020, 6 weeks from order date. At the time of my order, delivery estimate was 4 to 7 weeks. It came to my door since we have no dealers in Oklahoma. Easy deal.

Attachments

• AD06406A-663F-42CB-936F-7784F3438769.jpeg
    AD06406A-663F-42CB-936F-7784F3438769.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: E Dizzle
No longer waiting. White/white with 18” wheels delivered in OKC on 2/12/2020, 6 weeks from order date. At the time of my order, delivery estimate was 4 to 7 weeks. It came to my door since we have no dealers in Oklahoma. Easy deal.
Sorry about the wonky image. Don’t know how that happened.o_O

Congrats!

What accessories came included with the vehicle? I know mobile connector with standard outlet plug, but I'm specifically wondering about the frunk and trunk carpeted mats as I've heard different things about those being included.