Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed order on 5/11. Ended up with my advisor calling saying my config was rolling off the factory floor if I wanted it and i said yes. looks like it will deliver on 6/3. Certainly wasn't able to meet a less than 2 weeks delivery time.

LR AWD
Midnight Siver Metallic
AutoPilot (no FSD)
Sport 19" Wheels

Placed order on 5/11. Ended up with my advisor calling saying my config was rolling off the factory floor if I wanted it and i said yes. looks like it will deliver on 6/3. Certainly wasn't able to meet a less than 2 weeks delivery time.

LR AWD
Midnight Siver Metallic
AutoPilot (no FSD)
Sport 19" Wheels

What color interior??

I just became eligible for a match for same build with black interior today... Order placed March 9th with hold for June delivery... local Delivery Center promised I'd have it first week of June

ordered LR AWD WHITE/WHITE 18" with FSD on 4/21. Was assigned a DA today through email that told me "We anticipate matching you to a VIN, within the next 2-5 weeks."
Capture.JPG

This really sucks, I guess i need to consider black interior.

ordered LR AWD WHITE/WHITE 18" with FSD on 4/21. Was assigned a DA today through email that told me "We anticipate matching you to a VIN, within the next 2-5 weeks."
View attachment 411712
This really sucks, I guess i need to consider black interior.
Dude, people have been waiting for your exact build for nearly a month longer than you, me included. Patience is a virtue, I would have loved a message today saying I would have a VIN within 5 weeks. At least you got something.

Reactions: van_smile
By what method do you first find out how a VIN is assigned.

When I first placed my order, I got a call from my DA after 2 hours of order placement and then when I logged into my account I saw a VIN had been assigned. Had to let that match go to wait...

Now I have been eligible for a match on that order since around 1PM eastern yesterday. I have probably logged in to check my account at least 30 times since then to see if a VIN is assigned.

Is that how I'll find out or does everyone get a call/text/email first??

That first 2 hour VIN match set unrealistic expectations for me. As long as I have the car 1st week of June as promised, it doesn't really matter, but I still am anxious to get the VIN and get the specific delivery date locked in.

First post here! I’ve been lurking but I have some good news. I originally ordered my white/white/aero LR AWD w/o FSD on 4/28 but the day or two after I canceled and reordered to get the 5000 miles of supercharging referral. New order date was 5/2/2019 and build date was yesterday 5/24 at 4:59 am. I actually toured the factory yesterday afternoon but had no idea my car had just gone through the line. Got the text this morning saying it was on the way and scheduled pick up for 5/28. Texted my sales advisor and he sent me the detailed info and tracking page for my records. Ultimately has been smooth so far and I’m hoping it’s flawless when it shows up. Fingers crossed.