Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered! Delivering to Charlotte NC.
Blue on white, AWD, FSD, Aero wheels

Can not wait! I ordered right after the latest price change..hope I beat the rush. Now do I lease or purchase? That is the next question.

Ordered LR AWD grey with white interior on March 1st 2019 in Ontario. Got a surprisingly quick tentative delivery date set on March 16th but when VIN appeared it was a 2018 so I told them I would wait for a 2019 build date. Then a second delivery on March 28th showed up.
When the VIN appeared it was still a 2018 build date so told them I would pass on that. Now I have an April 12 delivery date but no VIN as of yet. Fingers crossed that it will be a 2019.
Quick update...April 12th delivery date was removed from the website, still waiting.

So yeah. am I the only one that ordered a while ago a LR AWD and is still waiting. And that now that the prices dropped for their config?

My build was worth 80500$ yesterday and now its worth 77100$. I hope they fix my price so I have the current deal when I get my delivery. If not its almost if they push us to cancel and order again to get the "right" price.

So yeah. am I the only one that ordered a while ago a LR AWD and is still waiting. And that now that the prices dropped for their config?

My build was worth 80500$ yesterday and now its worth 77100$. I hope they fix my price so I have the current deal when I get my delivery. If not its almost if they push us to cancel and order again to get the "right" price.

They will adjust. My LR AWD is coming next week and I already spoke with my delivery advisor today about it; the adjustment is happening as quick as the DA's can get the paperwork done person by person.

Sounds like many Canadian AWD orders are still waiting....I ordered Dec 10th and still continue to wait for a car which was promised 4 months ago. Beginning to doubt the car will ever be delivered.

Sounds like many Canadian AWD orders are still waiting....I ordered Dec 10th and still continue to wait for a car which was promised 4 months ago. Beginning to doubt the car will ever be delivered.

But didn't you like changed your order? Which would of course push back your delivery. And also refused a car? I'm not sure you should count your first order and say you've been waiting 4 months....

Called Tesla Vancouver deliveries Saturday to check I was getting my price drop, which they confirmed. Asked about delivery date for my red LR AWD /w white seats ordered on 3/3, and he said production was focused on overseas orders to get there before the end of the quarter and they’d shift back to North America. I said I needed the car before end of May and he said that was pretty likely, and to call back to Vancouver deliveries in two weeks.

Ordered M3 LR AWD on 4/4. No call, no email, no contact. Seems typical :mad:

Then saw price decrease; ordered another M3 LR AWD on 4/11 for $2,500 less with exact same specs. Called Tesla on 4/12 and cancelled my first order. Asked to speak to someone in sales.

A local sales advisor called me back and located a 2019 VIN, exact same specs. On the dock in Oakland and destined for my home state. They said was supposed to be a showroom model... but new. Assigned it to my RN (though my account page doesn't reflect it)?? Should be here by the end of April. They will then schedule delivery.

FWIW... I reserve the right to get excited until it's in my driveway.

:cool:

Ordered M3 LR AWD on 4/4. No call, no email, no contact. Seems typical :mad:

Then saw price decrease; ordered another M3 LR AWD on 4/11 for $2,500 less with exact same specs. Called Tesla on 4/12 and cancelled my first order. Asked to speak to someone in sales.

A local sales advisor called me back and located a 2019 VIN, exact same specs. On the dock in Oakland and destined for my home state. They said was supposed to be a showroom model... but new. Assigned it to my RN (though my account page doesn't reflect it)?? Should be here by the end of April. They will then schedule delivery.

FWIW... I reserve the right to get excited until it's in my driveway.

:cool:

Congratulations on your purchase!

Just FYI - you didn’t need to cancel the order. They’re proactively adjusting pricing on undelivered orders.

I placed my order last Thursday but haven’t heard anything from Tesla.. is that normal? The only thing I got was an email saying to sign into my account and put that info in.

I had placed an order late December but backed out.. they sent me an email with the vin and all that the next day but nothing at all this time.