Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally picked up my White/White LR AWD M3 today in St. Louis. It went fairly smooth overall. I did a once over, without getting out my magnifying glass, and everything seems pretty good as far as paint and cosmetics go. I did notice some gap differences from the left and right side doors and also the rear left and right tail lights. Is that something I should take into the service center for adjustments or have the mobile service come out to look at?

I feel like we might get the car around same time. Hopefully sooner. Even my home charger is ready to go .

Just yesterday I walked into the Westlake Ave showroom and they told me they are expecting a big shipment next week so I was really hopeful about it. But the heart sank again after today’s text. I hope we get it soon and together. Would be great to catch up.

Hello TMC! Ordered a blue LR AWD on August 16 and reordered (long story) on August 19. Waiting on VIN and further information. Totally excited, already started to order accessories and schedule paint protection. PPF vendor seems to think they will deliver by next week due to end of month production but TBH I'm skeptical. Is be happy with that though lol.

Hello TMC! Ordered a blue LR AWD on August 16 and reordered (long story) on August 19. Waiting on VIN and further information. Totally excited, already started to order accessories and schedule paint protection. PPF vendor seems to think they will deliver by next week due to end of month production but TBH I'm skeptical. Is be happy with that though lol.

The blue is really nice. The car, well worth the wait. I would totally do it all over again.

Finally picked up my White/White LR AWD M3 today in St. Louis. It went fairly smooth overall. I did a once over, without getting out my magnifying glass, and everything seems pretty good as far as paint and cosmetics go. I did notice some gap differences from the left and right side doors and also the rear left and right tail lights. Is that something I should take into the service center for adjustments or have the mobile service come out to look at?
Mobile service should be able to tackle that. Check the interior rubber window seals. I have a couple that are waved/deformed. I didn't know about this until after delivery and my tint installer advised me when he had the car. It is a known issue and I have a mobile service appointment this week for that.

on 8/19 I had Ordered the Long Range AWD White with Black interior & Aero Wheels but I was worried I'd get the dreaded 3-4 week extra wait text message discussed above so I called yesterday afternoon and reconfigured to a Long Range AWD Black exterior with White interior and Sport Wheels. I saw a few as available inventory in southern California and I was matched to a VIN this morning. My scheduled Delivery Appointment is on 8/31

on 8/19 I had Ordered the Long Range AWD White with Black interior & Aero Wheels but I was worried I'd get the dreaded 3-4 week extra wait text message discussed above so I called yesterday afternoon and reconfigured to a Long Range AWD Black exterior with White interior and Sport Wheels. I saw a few as available inventory in southern California and I was matched to a VIN this morning. My scheduled Delivery Appointment is on 8/31
White interior - nice. Since you're in sparks maybe Gigafactory will offer free charging.;)

Reactions: homestead_j

Some states have a under $50K limit to qualify for rebates. MA does though it expires 9/30/19.
For the AWD, only way for the car to fit under the limit is for White exterior / Black Interior / Aero Wheels
I think that has something to do with all of those being a longer wait than any other combo right now.

On 8/10, Ordered Pearl White Multi-Coat, 18 inch Aero, Model 3 LR AWD, Premium Interior (no fsd). I was at the showroom yesterday and upon enquiry, I was told (very honestly) that there may be a wait for about 2 to 3 more weeks (max). However, If I was ok with a black exterior he can get one assigned to me fairly quickly and at NO additional price ($750?). For now, I think I ok okay with the wait (and appreciated the honesty). I guess, this has to do with the recent launch in NZ and Europe (Poland, Hungary, Romania & Slovenia), etc.

Ordered 8/13. Blue with Black interior, 18" wheels. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow and I know the car is at the SC waiting. I financed through Tesla and have yet to receive my loan docs for signature. The Delivery guy said I should get them by email today, one day before delivery. I am kind of getting nervous as I have nothing yet from the bank. I paid any existing balance so I should have zero due at pickup but I want those loan docs ! Anyone know when I should expect them ?

For anyone in montreal.

I ordered on aug 12. 2019

black on black with 18" aero no FSD.

I found a midnight silver one in inventory in toronto so i called to get that one but the price discussed over the phone differed from that of the order agreement so i reverted back to my original order.

Long story short, when i called back to revert back to my original order, the rep (different rep from the one that gave wrong pricing) said that montreal should receive some inventory in early to mid-september.

Hang in there everyone hopefully we all get our order soon! :)

Picked up my White LR AWD Monday morning and by my initial inspection, everything looked great and my first 70 miles drove great. I was the first 10AM appointment and my only complaint was I had to wait about 30 mins before taken to my car. They had to charge it to an appropriate level. They got it on a supercharger up to 70% which was sufficient for me.

The car took about 25 miles to configure the cameras / sensors before I could use autopilot other than the lane assist. After that everything is great and I'm very much enjoying the car. I love the white and I'm glad that I waited the 4 weeks for it.