Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted on I80 climbing up toward Donner Pass today!
I checked; None are for me!
Still waiting; 3 weeks, 2 days

Attachments

• WhiteTeslas.jpg
    WhiteTeslas.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 82
Just talked to a sales guy in Bellevue, WA. He said the order I placed on 8-11 probably won't be built until early Sept, but he said they haven't been given any good explanation as to why. The 2 week lead time on the site is apparently way off, at least right now.

LR AWD
Blue w/aero wheels
FSD

The thing that's stressing me out is that I have financing arranged through my credit union, but it can't be finalized until I have the VIN (and thereby the VPO). If I don't get the VIN soon (i. e. in a couple of weeks), I'll have to have the loan re-approved, which will ding my credit again.

Reactions: CASE01
I had an appointment tomorrow morning to pick up my Black AWD and I just got a call saying my car is still in southern California and they are rescheduling me for the middle of next week. I don't know how this could happen. Hoping they wont call me again on Tuesday, the day before my new appointment and give me the runaround again telling me my car still hasn't moved..

Just talked to a sales guy in Bellevue, WA. He said the order I placed on 8-11 probably won't be built until early Sept, but he said they haven't been given any good explanation as to why. The 2 week lead time on the site is apparently way off, at least right now.

LR AWD
Blue w/aero wheels
FSD

Ordered same build (Blue/Black, AWD, 18") on 7/27 and was told 2 weeks or less upon order. Got a confirmation from sales this week that there are none in transit or in Fremont. Sounds like they will start using blue paint again before too long. My current expectation is mid-late September and will be impressed if it arrives sooner.