Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright folks. Long time lurker first time poster here. My VIN as well as delivery date popped up this morning on my account. Below are my details.

Config Date: 10/25/2019
Config Details: LR AWD, Pearl White, 18" Aero, Black interior, FSD
VIN Date: Today morning (12/1). May have popped up yesterday but couldn't check it.
Scheduled Delivery Date: 12/7/2019
Financing: Through Tesla lending
Overall experience so far: Very good.

Going to be difficult 6 nights starting today. Will come back and post my delivery experience et al.,

Congratulations! We have the same order and delivery date! This is going to be the longest week ever!!! =)

OK. I've been reading lots of posts and purchasing to many accessories in preparation for my Model 3 LR AWD, Midnight Silver Metalic with 18" Aero wheels and FSD, so I thought it time to post and introduce myself.

My order date was 10/30 and am still awaiting a VIN.

I really feel like a kid before Christmas and can't wait for the next step toward getting my Tesla.

I'm seriously considering naming my car Baby Shark since I ordered it the day that the Nationals won the World Series.

Finally got a text to schedule delivery, but of course, the delivery is all the way out on December 20th, when I'll be on a cruise ship. Local delivery center keeps going to voice mail so I left them a VM asking them to deliver a day earlier or wait until I get back in the country.

Anyone know, is it better to go to the tesla central delivery folks (an option on the phone) or work with the local delivery team to get this worked out?

Finally got a text to schedule delivery, but of course, the delivery is all the way out on December 20th, when I'll be on a cruise ship. Local delivery center keeps going to voice mail so I left them a VM asking them to deliver a day earlier or wait until I get back in the country.

Anyone know, is it better to go to the tesla central delivery folks (an option on the phone) or work with the local delivery team to get this worked out?
Got in touch with the delivery center and he said the truck is scheduled for the 19th, so he gave me an appt on the afternoon on the 19th.

*whew*

Reactions: Bblsttx
Not sure if you heard this or not, make sure EVERYTHING is submitted. I entered my insurance information and it didn't "take". My SA had to clear it out and i had to re-enter it. Tesla needs insurance information for your current insurance...basically what insurance you will use or have currently in force. Do everything you can so you can get a VIN.

Not sure if you heard this or not, make sure EVERYTHING is submitted. I entered my insurance information and it didn't "take". My SA had to clear it out and i had to re-enter it. Tesla needs insurance information for your current insurance...basically what insurance you will use or have currently in force. Do everything you can so you can get a VIN.
Where do I submit insurance info? I only see a box for uploading driver’s license.

On the manage account page, there will be an overview. Make sure you fill out all that you can. Registration Details, Trade-In (if you have one), Payment, Driver's License (Scan and upload). You cannot get to the insurance until you get all the other stuff filled out and have all 4 with green checks. Once you Submit that, THEN the insurance tab will appear under "Next Steps". To the right of the

Attachments

• Tasks1.jpg
    Tasks1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Tasks2.jpg
    Tasks2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 54