Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous now included with performance package on Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I ordered a used P100D and it won't do any good to that either. I'm not complaining, but I wish I'd waited.

I think you can change the terms of your lease now, though, before you receive the car

You cannot think that way with Tesla. I have had an S and X now a new S. Every one was outdated a few months after purchase. The good news every new car is better and better. The only thing I really miss was no center console. I loved the clean look.

Yeah, I ordered a used P100D and it won't do any good to that either. I'm not complaining, but I wish I'd waited.

I think you can change the terms of your lease now, though, before you receive the car
Oh yeah, they'll change the terms to adjust the residual value down, which will adjust my payment up. I guess they could adjust the interest to compensate. :p

I checked the prices and it's not as big of a disaster as we might have thought. Last year prices fully loaded P100D with ludicrous was about $25,000 more than the price right now, but you had ventilated seats, you could choose sunroof and had the full tax rebate and you could get enhanced autopilot, which is as good as FSD currently but cheaper. So it's not that big of a disaster

I checked the prices and it's not as big of a disaster as we might have thought. Last year prices fully loaded P100D with ludicrous was about $25,000 more than the price right now, but you had ventilated seats, you could choose sunroof and had the full tax rebate and you could get enhanced autopilot, which is as good as FSD currently but cheaper. So it's not that big of a disaster
Are ventilated seats no longer a thing?