Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lug Nut Cap Covers - 19" wheels - Where to buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've purchased grey 19" replica wheels and want to buy matching lug nut caps (already got the center caps from Tesla). I'm in Canada so it's not really worthwhile to get the ones from TST as they'll run close to $100 CAD shipped and Tesla is charging $4 each ($80+tax total).

Does anyone have any suggestions for more inexpensive ones from ebay etc which work well? From looking around online they seem to be 21mm caps.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• lug-nuts[1].jpg
    lug-nuts[1].jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 82
I've purchased grey 19" replica wheels and want to buy matching lug nut caps (already got the center caps from Tesla). I'm in Canada so it's not really worthwhile to get the ones from TST as they'll run close to $100 CAD shipped and Tesla is charging $4 each ($80+tax total).

Does anyone have any suggestions for more inexpensive ones from ebay etc which work well? From looking around online they seem to be 21mm caps.

Thanks in advance.
I have a lug nut cover kit for T Sport Line I would gladly sell you for USD $25. I got it when I bought my 19" wheels from them. I have never opened the package.