Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lug Nut Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What lug nuts is everyone using and why? i have a few sets of lugs that came with my wheels and currently have a set of venonrex lugs which i hear have a tendency to snap so i'm looking for a new set.
my current set
ACC1235.jpg

Reactions: MagnusMako
I'm just using the OEM lugs with my Titan7 T-S5 wheels and lug caps for now. Evasive Motorsports told me the factory lugs work perfectly fine with the Titan7 wheels. I was going to purchase aftermarket lugs last year, but the reviews on them were mixed.

I have a set of Forgestars coming in - how do I find out what nuts will fit? There's really no specs on the size of the holes. There's no specs on the outer diameter of a lot of the nuts I'm finding online, either. I'm pretty sure a lot of the options here will fit... but how can I make sure?

Modbargains? Yeah, I got the nuts they sold for my cf10s, but am not happy with them. They seem to get jammed on unlike the stock nuts in stock wheels. I haven't tried stock nuts, but seem to think they may be too large od.
If you have the performance you may need special rings, the plastic ones they send will not work.

Modbargains? Yeah, I got the nuts they sold for my cf10s, but am not happy with them. They seem to get jammed on unlike the stock nuts in stock wheels. I haven't tried stock nuts, but seem to think they may be too large od.
If you have the performance you may need special rings, the plastic ones they send will not work.
Spot on on all counts - down to the wheels (still waiting on them). Would you mind sharing pics? I've been looking everywhere for a Model 3 on CF10s & have only found two photos, neither of which are exactly what I'm getting... so kind of going out on a limb.

The guy had slipped the nuts into my invoice... I asked them to take them out.

No pictures mounted as they are strictly for auto-x and only had them for 1 session last year. Looked nice though. 19 x 9.5 , 265. Mine are gunmetal on a blue Tesla.
Damn... Planning on them to be my summer setup so hopefully they look as good as I expect them to. Are you lowered any? If so, are you experiencing any rubbing? Assuming all of these are hard nos based on others' experience on here...

Oh yeah, fairly certain the brake retainer bolt just makes contact with the recess in the wheel, so plan to remove when I mount them again. If we ever get to auto cross this year.
That's a new one to me - surprised that's an issue. Let me know if you've any other notable experiences with these.

Damn... Planning on them to be my summer setup so hopefully they look as good as I expect them to. Are you lowered any? If so, are you experiencing any rubbing? Assuming all of these are hard nos based on others' experience on here...

That's a new one to me - surprised that's an issue. Let me know if you've any other notable experiences with these.
What lug nuts did you end up getting?