Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor LUXURY RHD Model 3 Floor Mats NOW AVAILABLE (I finally pulled my finger out!_

£199.99 for a FULL SET?

• My goodness these are expensive - are you mad?

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • These seem reasonably priced for a full set, considering the work and quantity of materials used!

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m glad you’ve gone to the effort. It’s hard to tell how different these are to the default mats. Any idea what the weight of the material is? I previously ordered 1300gsm mats and they were just wonderful. So comfortable and deep. Great for passengers to sink your feed into on a longer journey!

I’d personally favour mats with no logo on them at all, for the understated look. I’m not typically a fan of logos on my stuff.

I really applaud you for doing this! They look awesome and I definitely would of bought them for my SR if I hadnt of sourced alternate ones that cover the side areas of the front cock pit and under the rear seats.... kids get their crap everywhere, and as i cant get rid of the kids (my wife would not approve!).

You price bracket is excellent value for money IMO.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person