Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Luxury RHD Floor Mats - Second batch now being produced!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AlternateFlux

Former Vendor
Jun 29, 2019
UK
Hi All,

You may know me by my previous username of @PistonsDead. In my previous life a quest for a premium set of right-hand-drive floor mats for my SR+ resulted in me producing my own and then a few sets for members of this forum.

That foray into floor mat manufacturing has now turned into www.alternateflux.com and my new home for luxury, right-hand-drive, Model 3 floor mats.

If you're an SR+ owner - or just somebody looking to enhance the looks of your Tesla Model 3 - I hope you'll find the series of mats interesting. At starting at just £150 (including UK shipping) and with the best quality materials available, I think they're a bargain too.

IMG_20190827_194943_9c6bc2bc-bf5c-48a1-866b-ec15b889f410_2048x.jpg

Please take a look - I'd love to know what you think? www.alternateflux.com

AND if you're one of the first ten who have made your purchase and accepted delivery, I'd really welcome honest reviews/photographs etc below...

Attachments

• blue-stitch.png
    blue-stitch.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
  • grey-stitch.png
    grey-stitch.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
  • red-stitch.png
    red-stitch.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
  • white-stitch.png
    white-stitch.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
I'm waiting for the 2nd batch, should be with me by the end of next week, can't wait.
Currently have a £10 set of rubber mats in there which look awful. Not in keeping with the cars aesthetics. I will leave a review once received.

Fantastic - and yes, second batch all on track for delivery next week. Quite excited to get them out of the door and into more people's hands.

And I'd really value an honest review and photos if possible too - so thanks for considering that too! :)

Glad to hear it - surprised they don't tag your username with some vendor tag.

Stupid question time - do you really mean SR+ only? I would assume same chassis and they fit the full range i.e SR+, LRAWD, P-, P+

Mats look great :)

Sorry, these will - of course - fit the whole range.

It's more of a case of SR+ owners not getting *any* mats at all, so they tend to be more in need (as I was) :)

Reactions: Fullerene
Amazing, are these the same spec as the first batch? I'm still waiting for my car and we see what the quality of the standard mats are like but I'm interested and I hope this venture pays off for you :)

Thanks - I really appreciate that. I have to be honest and say that it was never my intention to launch a floor mat business, but I'm quite enjoying the extra-curricular activity at the moment ;p

Yes, these are the same spec as the ones before BUT I now also have the option for body-coloured stitching too - so you can have a red accent to match your super red P+ etc :p

View media item 120331

Reactions: m3gt2
Yes, these are the same spec as the ones before BUT I now also have the option for body-coloured stitching too - so you can have a red accent to match your super red P+ etc :p

Just to clarify the coloured accent you can only get on cabin only mats option? I don't think that option was presented to me when buying the full batch of Mats. I would have gone for the red stitching if the option was there but I was only offered black. As mine are shipping to me next week I presume this would be too late to apply now if the flexibility was there?

cheers

Just to clarify the coloured accent you can only get on cabin only mats option? I don't think that option was presented to me when buying the full batch of Mats. I would have gone for the red stitching if the option was there but I was only offered black. As mine are shipping to me next week I presume this would be too late to apply now if the flexibility was there?

cheers

Sorry :/ The stitching is only available on the cabin only sets for now.

I *may* be able to do something for the full sets in the future, but for now I can't afford to produce 'coloured' sets until I can be sure of the demand (I've literally spend my last savings on materials etc).

If you don't mind waiting a few weeks, perhaps you can see how you feel about the black set and then maybe I can work on a way to switch/replace them for some red ones at a later date?

No worries, i'm desperate to get rid of my rubber mats so the Black stitching will be perfectly fine. I was just enquiring in case you were offering that ability now.
I'm sure with a few more happy customers under your belt you will get those savings back relatively quickly. :)

Could I ask what was wrong with your rubber mats? (Other than them being rubber).
People keep asking me for rubber mats and whilst I don't personally see the appeal, I'd like to know if a basic, similar template set would be worthwhile or not?

(I have a sample set being delivered for me to check out tomorrow)

@AlternateFlux

Ain't trying to dump on your parade - just hoping you don't spend your hard earned on something you can't shift.

Tesla Model 3 Prestige Car Mats (2019 onwards)

Top end mats - £89, they do them from £40 as well.

Not sure on fit/quality as I don't have my car yet but might be worth considering your mats are twice the price. Just trying to help you out from getting another batch on the go and finding out you can't shift them.

@AlternateFlux

Ain't trying to dump on your parade - just hoping you don't spend your hard earned on something you can't shift.

Tesla Model 3 Prestige Car Mats (2019 onwards)

Top end mats - £89, they do them from £40 as well.

Not sure on fit/quality as I don't have my car yet but might be worth considering your mats are twice the price. Just trying to help you out from getting another batch on the go and finding out you can't shift them.

I can't get mine produced (or even buy in and rebrand imports) for that price.
I think it's probably a case of 'you pays your money, you makes your choice'.

Maybe I'll order some and have a look to see, thanks for the heads-up.