Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LV error message with a bunch more secondary error message-Maybe secondary- Brain Trust help pls

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3 delivered 10/2018, LV preventive LV replacement at Tesla Service a bit less than 3 years ago. In addition to the OnScreen:
"Schedule Service to replace Low Voltage Battery" when I click "Learn More" I get the following. I'm wondering if it's simply the LV and the others are all secondary. Hoping for Mobile Service as I live 1:45 from Service Center. I have X-Care and have been very pleased with them:

VCFRONT_a182
VCFRONT_a191
VCFRONT_a216
VCFRONT_a220
VCFRONT_a402
VCFRONT_a496
VCFRONT_a592
VCFRONT_a593
VCFRONT_a597

Thanks in advance,

Larry in Georgia
2018 Tesla M3 OGSilver (wifey)

• Informative
Reactions: KenC
Update: Tesla Mobile Service is scheduled to come to the house on June 5 to replace the battery. Estimate was only $135 bucks. I hope this happens. Meanwhile, Wifey can drive my Audi A7 and I'll use the 67 Chevy C10.

Larry in Georgia

Outstanding experience with Tesla Mobile Service. After reading all of the horror stories about Tesla service, I was rather skeptical when I used the app to request mobile service for LV battery replacement after error messages I reported in my original post. Long story short; Dan from Fayetteville, GA Service Center showed up early in a Model S vehicle and replaced the battery and did the trunk wiring harness recall. Total cost was $116.50. It's Wifey's car we purchased new October 2018. I currently drive a2018 Audi A7 Competition package (Recaro sport seats, sport differential, red calibers, etc.). I've been pining for a Model S for years and 3 just seems like a step down in lots of ways. I have a wonderful, competent, and honest local Indy. Maybe it's time for me to reconsider...or not let one good experience wind up leaving me with a potential regretful S owner.

Larry in Georgia

Reactions: Mike1080i