Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Highland UAE Delivery - Jan/Feb 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope that your shipment will be in time since ARABIAN SEA will be loaded at South.
But Tesla must do something because these delays bring no joy, considering other EVs are coming to UAE. If they survive summer (we will see reviews) there will be strong competition

I ordered by the beginning of November and got the VIN assigned by the end of December. The estimated date was initially the 4th of January but it gets postponed everyday till date—no idea about what's happening. Tesla showroom personnel are also unaware I guess regarding actual dates of shipment or they are not disclosing. Hoping it will be on the ARABIAN SEA, mostly due next weekend.

I ordered by the beginning of November and got the VIN assigned by the end of December. The estimated date was initially the 4th of January but it gets postponed everyday till date—no idea about what's happening. Tesla showroom personnel are also unaware I guess regarding actual dates of shipment or they are not disclosing. Hoping it will be on the ARABIAN SEA, mostly due next weekend.
ARABIAN SEA will arrive at 29th of January, there is another one called TRANS LEADER that will arrive in 16th jan which might be carrying tesla too
from me i didnt get any VIN assigned yet, i ordered 24 Dec and they told me late january or early feb.

Any updates with you?
Tesla keeps saying that cars with VIN assigned in the end of December have already arrived to UAE but they are unable to get vehicle cistom certificite which is usually being issued very quick upon arrival. My Estimated delivery date was the same Jan,4 - Jan, 19 and now it postpones every day. To be honest there are so many wrong things that Im about to come to office and claim my money back. This thread was supposed to be fun, sorry for that moaning😅
Where are you guys from? I'm from Abu Dhabi, so I ordered it here

Tesla keeps saying that cars with VIN assigned in the end of December have already arrived to UAE but they are unable to get vehicle cistom certificite which is usually being issued very quick upon arrival. My Estimated delivery date was the same Jan,4 - Jan, 19 and now it postpones every day. To be honest there are so many wrong things that Im about to come to office and claim my money back. This thread was supposed to be fun, sorry for that moaning😅
Where are you guys from? I'm from Abu Dhabi, so I ordered it here
Im from sharjah, and damn that sucks man what specs did you get?

Im from sharjah, and damn that sucks man what specs did you get?
Long range, white color, black interior. Very standart configuration for LR. Tesla has its strong sides as a car but what happens at their office that is the big concern. I rented another electric vehicle for the time Tesla delays delivery and Im in love with it now)

At the end of the day I cancelled my order just before the car was ready to be delivered. Tesla is not giving something unique anymore and with the fact of terribly organized sales everything just feels like a big slap in the face.

Wish you guys will get your cars soon and hopefully forget this delivery chapter enjoying new car!

At the end of the day I cancelled my order just before the car was ready to be delivered. Tesla is not giving something unique anymore and with the fact of terribly organized sales everything just feels like a big slap in the face.

Wish you guys will get your cars soon and hopefully forget this delivery chapter enjoying new car!
Damn, which car that you rented and fell in love with?

That's interesting and sad to read. I wonder what changed so drastically over short period. Are they getting jitters because of growing competition?
I ordered my car last year in June took delivery in July. In Dubai. No hassle, everything was smooth, sales and delivery guys actually cool and helpful.

That's interesting and sad to read. I wonder what changed so drastically over short period. Are they getting jitters because of growing competition?
I ordered my car last year in June took delivery in July. In Dubai. No hassle, everything was smooth, sales and delivery guys actually cool and helpful.
tb.dxb,
Long story short, I placed an order on October, 1st, I was told that delivery was supposed to be by the end of November (of course I know all that tricks with estimated delivery dates and no responsibility for any delay, which I find ridiculous for such a huge company, please, Tesla don't tell me that demand and production is smthg unpredictable). I messaged Tesla advisor few times about the delivery status but eventually I had no respone since the middle of November. Estimated del8very date slowly moved to Jan-Feb while I started to spot some Highlands everywhere. After one month I had been assigned another advisor. By the end of December I got VIN assigned and had the Invoice with exact delivery date by 4th of January. Of course I did everything on my side but I had no feedback the following two weeks 😒 . Then, I initiated the cancellation and had the call back from Tesla ready to prepare delivery. But there was no need in that car already.

Last edited:
tb.dxb,
Long story short, I placed an order on October, 1st, I was told that delivery was supposed to be by the end of November (of course I know all that tricks with estimated delivery dates and no responsibility for any delay, which I find ridiculous for such a huge company, please, Tesla don't tell me that demand and production is smthg unpredictable). I messaged Tesla advisor few times about the delivery status but eventually I had no respone since the middle of November. Estimated del8very date slowly moved to Jan-Feb while I started to spot some Highlands everywhere. After one month I had been assigned another advisor. By the end of December I got VIN assigned and had the Invoice with exact delivery date by 4th of January. Of course I did everything on my side but I had no feedback the following two weeks 😒 . Then, I initiated the cancellation and had the call back from Tesla ready to prepare delivery. But there was no need in that car already.
Well, I am not defending Tesla in any way, just saying that my experience was reasonably satisfying and smooth.
Then again, I am not really experienced with new car deliveries. I used to buy only second hands.