Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Multiple 'Minor' Alerts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

M3 SR+ (2021) owner. 22k miles. Never had issues with the car, never needed service support.

Over the last couple of weeks my alerts have been showing the same 3 issues popping up daily. They are not causing me problems with the car but I am just looking for advice to see if I should do anything about them or do I just accept that they will keep popping up and are no big deal, (Assume that perhaps future software updates will fix). The alerts are:
  • CP_a051 Charge port may not open when pressed (Use another method to open the charge port)
    • This has appeared in the past but generally resolves itself (I assume due to software updates)
  • UI_a045 Emergency call is not operational (system error may clear on next drive) and UI_a161 Emergency call temporarily unavailable (Check cellular connection if issue persists)
    • I assume this is to do with cellular cover but its odd that it has just started to appear recently
  • UI_a112 USB device malfunction - I/) Error (Unplug device from USB port)
    • I assume this is to do with the Tesla USB stick - I have formatted, deleted all dashcam footage and unplugged + plugged back in
I have read up on each issue but it was not clear about how to actually resolve them, so I am wondering if I should report it to Tesla for a service.

Any and all advice gratefully received
Cheers