Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 performance order placed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hmmm. does not sound right. The wrap width vs the console does depend on how forward and back you place some of the pieces because they are not parallel sided. Cup holder piece might need tucking under the console finish piece, but you should be able to get a decent match on the other pieces. The only tuck down was the cup holder, (agree, will need to keep an eye on), and front/back edges of the tilting pieces - enough overlap so would be surprised if they became an issue.
I’ve seen videos of other centre console wraps where the edge is covered, in that when you open the console you do not see piano black trim. On the Abstract Ocean centre console wrap that I got supplied, i do see the shiny black finish and it doesn’t look very professional. The cup holder part is fine and Apart from the shiny black edges it is much more user friendly that the OEM.

C37A042A-3F7D-49E1-B096-FCB1056EF6AE.jpeg
E2AB348C-3879-41D9-B16A-87BCD288C5FA.jpeg
So they send me a delivery date of 20/12/19, so I'm going to take the hit on the BIK and get it early! Merry Christmas to me - I have better get accessory shopping Pronto!

Picked up yesterday. Lovely experience overall. Only slight negatives were carpet mats weren’t in the car but that was sorted within 2 mins of telling them. Also only 39% juice but I left first (must have been 20 cars being picked up!) and went to service centre superchargers for 20 mins and sorted my settings etc there rather than inside.
Other than that, What a car. Lovely drive home. I bought the locking wheel nuts, frunk carpet mat, rubbery boot liner from the sales centre. Today car went for mid smoke tints which are subtle but I think improve the cars looks. Ceramic coat and dechrome in Jan. Remove plates, change rear badge etc also. Only thing I’m undecided about is lowering......

Reactions: Durzel