Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 roof rack paint protection stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a number of hours, many sheets of tracing paper and numerous trips to the car i've templated the PPF stickers. I've made the templates slightly bigger than the originals to err on the side of caution.

Please find attached PDF - if you print and cut on the outside of the black lines you should be golden.

As always, test fit with paper before cutting expensive PPF

Attachments

• sticker.pdf
    3.3 KB · Views: 215
After a number of hours, many sheets of tracing paper and numerous trips to the car i've templated the PPF stickers. I've made the templates slightly bigger than the originals to err on the side of caution.

Please find attached PDF - if you print and cut on the outside of the black lines you should be golden.

As always, test fit with paper before cutting expensive PPF
Good job will help some people

Reactions: debrooker
I'm buying a used roof rack and I am also struggling to find the PPF stickers. Have called 2 service centers and nobody can confirm if the part can be purchased. Found an independent vendor selling these on Etsy at a reasonable price (can't vouch for quality). Ships from Canada and I'm in US and in a hurry, so I just placed an order for a small roll of PPF from Amazon.

Super helpful to have the template provided by @debrooker. Just curious if anyone else has tried and used it successfully? I'm a little surprised I don't see more applause here for that effort!