Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 SR+ Lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello guys,

New here and I though I'd come to ask my question as I went for the first time to our local Tesla "dealership" here in Québec city. Been looking into Tesla for quite some time and since the option to lease one came up I though I'd stop by and get some informations on actual pricing.

I must say that I don't remember having a worst customer service experience. After announcing that I wanted to get more information on new lease the person asked told me I shouldn't do it and that the website pricing was all wrong. I asked to get information anyway. He asked for how long I wanted to lease the car, a question I wasn't expecting as the only option seems to be for 4 years. He then proceeded to give me some informations which were after quick verification mostly inacurate. I ended up with a rental price of a little over 700$ per months.

I then asked for loan payments per months as over 700$ per months on a lease didn't seems to make much sense, nowhere near what the website was displaying. I got a price which turned out to be all wrong, amounts were again inacurate..

So all in all very bad experience and I end up still wondering how much per months a lease will go for? Is the website accurate or not?

I feel even more confused than I was prior to my visit.