Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland lease price without 7500 tax credit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to lease a Model 3 Highland and don't qualify for the 7500 credit- I see the 329 a month lease includes that, wondering what the price is without that?

Asked a sales advisor and he told me "only the Model 3 plaid qualifies for that". Im sure you can understand my confusion....

Looking to lease a Model 3 Highland and don't qualify for the 7500 credit- I see the 329 a month lease includes that, wondering what the price is without that?

Asked a sales advisor and he told me "only the Model 3 plaid qualifies for that". Im sure you can understand my confusion....
When you lease an EV you do not need to qualify for the tax credit like you do with a purchase. There are no income caps of any kind. The $7,500 credit goes to the lessor (Tesla) and they are supposed to theoretically pass on the savings to you through lower lease payments. All Highland Model 3’s qualify for this credit when leased.

If you want to purchase a Model 3, it is true that the only remaining Model 3’s that qualify for the tax credit are the remaining 2023 M3P models in inventory.