Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P Eibach or T Sportline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Choosing between the Eibachs with 1 front and 1.4 rear drop and T Sportline 1 front and 1.2 rear. T Sportline uses different spring types for front and rear. Tire rack has the Eibachs on sale.
Wilk the Eibach result in reverse rake? Any benefit to the TSportline approach?

I was in the same boat as you and chose the eibachs since they were on sale and came with the sway bars. No regrets and the stance is perfect. Also have not had issues with scraping and ride is oem maybe a tad firmer but to me that’s how the performance should feel.
1B40D4A8-D9FE-40D6-9F5B-D64A10B18722.jpeg

Reactions: JDMerica
I was in the same boat as you and chose the eibachs since they were on sale and came with the sway bars. No regrets and the stance is perfect. Also have not had issues with scraping and ride is oem maybe a tad firmer but to me that’s how the performance should feel.View attachment 650879
Stance looks terrific. Is there reverse rake? How are the roads in your area? We have lots of hills and potholes.

The front might slightly be higher than the back but I’d have to get a measuring tape out to tell. Roads are kinda torn up in my area and there are potholes and was the leading cause of me getting forged aftermarket wheels with a higher sidewall. Loving the sway bars also!