Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P Lug Nuts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know where I can find a set of lug nuts for an M3P? Amazon didn’t turn up anything.
Search “14.1.5 lug nuts” and most any conical lug nut will fit. I have been using these, which have held up perfectly through probably 20 rounds of wheel removal and reinstallation.

Wheel Accessories Parts Set of 20... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L7667XQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

My aftermarket wheels also fit the factory 21mm-hex lug nuts, but my 22mm socket does NOT fit in the pockets so use caution ordering anything larger than a 19mm hex.

There are lots of options, just depends on how much you want to spend. The link above are for 19 mm hex lugs, I have a set with no issues.

Arg. So sorry. Search “14x1.5 lug nuts.” Sorry for the typo!

And it really isn’t difficult to make reasonably hard steel, so I wouldn’t be too concerned about relative quality. Now, you can pay extra for a solid powder coat versus cheaper paint or flakey fake chrome plating, but my lug nuts still spin on and off by hand just fine, even after being removed and fully-torqued so many times.

Reactions: dgoodlan