Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all --

I have a Model Y LR that was ordered in March 2022. Red/White w/ FSD and Gemini Wheels. My EDD had moved up to October 19-29th but this morning it slipped to December 2-31. Tesla had texted me about whether I had a potential trade-in last week (I don't have a trade-in). Anyone else seeing October EDDs now slipping to December?

Hi all --

I have a Model Y LR that was ordered in March 2022. Red/White w/ FSD and Gemini Wheels. My EDD had moved up to October 19-29th but this morning it slipped to December 2-31. Tesla had texted me about whether I had a potential trade-in last week (I don't have a trade-in). Anyone else seeing October EDDs now slipping to December?
Mine did something similar but then the date changed again and the next time tesla texted me it was to infom me that my car had actually left the factory and was on its way to my delivery center.

Reactions: JDEWD250
Hi all --

With a 10 day window and then a big jump out you probably have a VIN or will within a day. VIN will show up online before the app. Even earlier is you search the source code of your order page on a browser.

Hey all.... got my VIN - Fremont build, F563XXX... LR, White/White, regular wheels. Delivery set for October 16 at 2 pm in Maryland.
When did you order? This is getting me very pissed off now. I ordered 3/9 in MD and they just canceled my entire delivery window by moving back an entire month. Tesla is either lying about their plant ramp up numbers or purposefully trying to get March orders to cancel.

Reactions: Zer0Mpg
Mine did something similar but then the date changed again and the next time tesla texted me it was to infom me that my car had actually left the factory and was on its way to my delivery center.
I pray this is my situation but it is getting rediculous to see people who basically ordered the same car in the same area almost a month after me get their cars. Happy for others but feel something is wrong here with no one to talk to.

Reactions: Zer0Mpg
I pray this is my situation but it is getting rediculous to see people who basically ordered the same car in the same area almost a month after me get their cars. Happy for others but feel something is wrong here with no one to talk to.
u probably need to finish setting up or something I order a month before my friend but his kept getting pushed back because he didn’t finish setting up like delivery location etc

Yes, this just happened to me too. I had an OD of 3/10 and an EDD of 10/23-11/20 and now it just got pushed back this morning to 11/25-12/30 so upset(NY here)

Alright here’s the photo what I did yesterday after picked up the car , u can see the cargo shelf and the new door trim , the drunk bug and leaves protection and the grill protection also, also the under seat protection for the matt
50F38CD1-A9BA-4249-8279-F3F25DE056EF.jpeg
C5941E4B-904E-4CB0-A892-D419683A288A.jpeg
96F22C08-CDFA-4649-91C7-EDFB5B2C1DF7.jpeg
6623AE10-B318-49A7-B824-98606E8CDAE8.jpeg
0CAB2266-A9A9-4FAD-8970-FD4C76C252F4.jpeg

Yes, this just happened to me too. I had an OD of 3/10 and an EDD of 10/23-11/20 and now it just got pushed back this morning to 11/25-12/30 so upset(NY here)
Wait I live in NY also but in the 5 borough, did u had yes deliver to Brooklyn? I set to pick up mine at smithtown, ordered march 11 just picked it up on the 8th of this month( on Saturday) when I went to smithtown they have couple cars to be delivered, on my previous post they sent me a vin with a little damage so within the same they they gave me a different vin but picked up 2 days after, they seems to be getting cars fast

Wait I live in NY also but in the 5 borough, did u had yes deliver to Brooklyn? I set to pick up mine at smithtown, ordered march 11 just picked it up on the 8th of this month( on Saturday) when I went to smithtown they have couple cars to be delivered, on my previous post they sent me a vin with a little damage so within the same they they gave me a different vin but picked up 2 days after, they seems to be getting cars fast
I don't know if I remember setting a pick up location but I am also very close to smithtown but can also pick up in NYC .

I ordered MYLR white/white 19" standard wheels no extras

okay thanks. I think I may have as well I just must have forgotten. I know if I did I chose Smithtown. I think the 19" wheels might be taking longer but I thought choosing the white interior would also make the wait shorter. Who knows at this point but glad you got yours!
Honestly I think having a white car and interior may delay because to many people order that color and also because the paint itself does not need to add money to it, I like black color makes it look more fierce looking for a tesla lol

Reactions: Joe Schmoe88