Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2024 MX Delivery Info Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since they do so many deliveries at end of quarter and there are rumors of added features and when they may start, thought it a good idea for those of us getting March deliveries to cross reference build dates and features, defects, etc.

Colorado
Tax edition
Ordered 2/5
Build Date 2/29
Received VIN 3/3
EDD 3/15-3/23.
Received invitation for scheduling pick up today. Scheduled for next week. Will confirm if anything is there. Hopes are not up lol

I was called by an SA from the local delivery center less than a week after I ordered. They told me they had cleared out of current inventory and that there would be a delay while they waited on new production. 3 weeks later the vin was assigned so I have to think that if anything “started” it was mid feb.
This makes the most sense to me...because there was nobody talking about deliveries for a bit...now, it seems like a lot of us got VIN numbers. So would make sense that during those couple weeks they retooled for the front camera and lighting. Please be sure to post when you get yours and let us know!

Reactions: DSnoopy and TyH2009
This makes the most sense to me...because there was nobody talking about deliveries for a bit...now, it seems like a lot of us got VIN numbers. So would make sense that during those couple weeks they retooled for the front camera and lighting. Please be sure to post when you get yours and let us know!
Interested to see how this shakes out. I had my order on hold, and now have a 2/29 VIN, guess we'll see if I get the changes of if I have to cancel the order. I agree with a previous post that said it didnt make much sense to change out the line between Thurs and Fri, but I guess time will tell (and if its a 24/7 operation, then when you make changes could be somewhat arbitrary)

You're probably right. Advisors have a great track record of knowing about future features before they hit showrooms and always being totally truthful and knowledgeable.

Yep, I get it but don't you think if they knew about these new options they would be pushing them?, seems odd that Tesla would make these changes without saying anything to their sales team to help with sales.

Have a link?

The rumor was ambient lights, front camera, and the plaid racing seats from everything online.
It's in this thread:

Will post here next Wednesday with any photos if relevant.