Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2024 MX Delivery Info Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's in this thread:
There's no backing to that. There hasn't even been a hint to that online.

I took delivery of my Model X LR on March 1. It is my second Tesla, having owned a Model Y for 3 years, 4 months and 70,000 miles.

The delivery could not have been more painless. I was cheerfully given as much time as I wanted for an inspection. I found three gaps in body panels, only one of which was "bad." The agent took photos of the gaps himself and sent them to the service department. (I took my own.) Other than that, the car was flawless.

Once I had a chance to check my calendar, I made an appointment with the service department to repair the gaps on March 7. I was very surprised when they told me the job would be done that day - I had expected to have to leave the car overnight. They gave me a loaner (and older Model X) and I picked up my car at 3:30 the same afternoon. The repair work was perfect.

The level of courtesy and professionalism was beyond reproach. Once again, I am so happy to buy a car directly from Tesla - I never want to go through a dealership again. I hope all of you expecting your new car have as good an experience as I did.

Just last week. So about 2 weeks later from ordering.

My main concern is that hopefully I can still take advantage of FSD transfer and FUSC transfer too, even if it’s after March 31st delivery.
Ah okay. So I’m really hoping something similar happens to me next week as it’ll be around that two week mark for me. I ordered on 2/26, NJ as well.

Reactions: djcasava
Fremont
Tax edition
Ordered 3/8 (today)
Build Date: ??
Received VIN: ??
Estimated Delivery Date: ??

Planning to transfer FSD and FUSC from my 2017 Model S. Plus the $1000 Cybertruck reservation discount. Plus the 5000 free supercharging miles, which I can use on one of my other Teslas.

Any other promotions I can stack on? I guess I could find some gas car to trade in.

Fremont
Tax edition
Ordered 3/8 (today)
Build Date: ??
Received VIN: ??
Estimated Delivery Date: ??

Planning to transfer FSD and FUSC from my 2017 Model S. Plus the $1000 Cybertruck reservation discount. Plus the 5000 free supercharging miles, which I can use on one of my other Teslas.

Any other promotions I can stack on? I guess I could find some gas car to trade in.
I'm not sure the free supercharging miles will apply to other vehicles on your account.

No on either question.
FpZZYpqaMAEGbhL.jpeg

Teslascope claims this is a new camera. Are you sure you don't have it?

Reactions: mr-dmitry
It wouldn't be able to detect obstacles in front of the car. Can't comfortably park. Can't be full self-driving (a blind car can't be self-driving).
Gotcha. FWIW, my wife’s 2023 Model 3 LR with EAP does not have USS sensors or a front cam. Teslavision is crap still, but it does “sort of” detect front obstacles when parking. But her autopark and smart summon is still totally unavailable.