Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martin's Blog

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did, I did... but my post somehow vanished :confused:

I suggested Martin to take a look at Venture Vehicles and maybe help them into production. I hope it didn't came across as shameless advertising. It wasn't meant as such at least.

Go Martin, Go! :D

I typed and typed, hit "say it!" and poof it was gone.

Martin probably won't be able to moderate/update the comments section until Wednesday at the earliest. Problems with getting online from his current location (see fourth comment)

I was surprised/encouraged to read this:

"Most likely, I will start a new company (possibly even an electric car company) in the energy/clean technology space, but there are a few interesting startup companies that have approached me to have a look at what they are doing."

But I'm guessing it probably won't be with Miles Automotive :)

Martin probably won't be able to moderate/update the comments section until Wednesday at the earliest. Problems with getting online from his current location (see fourth comment)

Yup. The house in Northern California is without power until at least Wednesday according to PGE. We run a generator up there but do not have internet connection because the repeater on the other hill is without power. Martin had me post the announcement because I flew to Southern California last night, and we have power here. He can get some internet connection, but he needs to go to a friend's house or to an internet cafe. Also, he is still learning how to moderate and run the blog, so please be patient.

As for what Martin is up to... he is considering some really cool ideas. One he has mentioned to me, excites me as much as Tesla did, but I am not telling what it is! We met with Marc yesterday, and he has some really interesting ideas too. Things are definitely looking up for us. Based on what the two of us have talked about, there may be a few people sorry that they will never work with Martin again. He is definitely not a one-hit wonder!

We had dinner with Tom Colson and his wife, and they are doing well. Tom is good person who I am sure will have no trouble getting his next job lined up. I know that he really poured his heart into Tesla, and he was very sorry to leave so abruptly. We wish him well. I have not talked to Ron Lloyd, but Martin has. Ron is a good person too, to whom I wish nothing but the best.

Carolyn