Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massage seating options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the fence about purchasing MX and cancelling my reservations for the Audi E-Tron. I recently sat in the E-Tron, and a large plus over the X is that it had massage seats for the driver and passenger. Honestly one of the best experiences I have ever had in a car was sitting in those seats.

Does anyone know if there's any 3rd parties that can install these? Also, will this void any warranties if they are installed?

Thank you

On the fence about purchasing MX and cancelling my reservations for the Audi E-Tron. I recently sat in the E-Tron, and a large plus over the X is that it had massage seats for the driver and passenger. Honestly one of the best experiences I have ever had in a car was sitting in those seats.

Does anyone know if there's any 3rd parties that can install these? Also, will this void any warranties if they are installed?

Thank you
Are you sure it wasn't the Audi ICE-Tron that was vibrating the seats? /s :) I also sat in an E-tron at a recent car show and it was significantly smaller than my X and not that inexpensive. We went in looking to see if we would replace the X with something better. Tried big SUVs, minivans, other electric cars/concepts, and concluded the "better" was to keep the X or upgrade to a new X. Good luck on your search.