Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.36.2.3 and .4 [nothing new in release notes In comparison to prior version]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all. Newbie question here. Just actually took delivery today off my SR+ FSD and software is on 2019.35.102. 2 questions. 1. Have I not even received the 5% boost yet and 2. Hope long sure it usually take to get the latest update. I did already turn on advanced. Thank you

Sure will. I will plug it in today to full and post tonight!

Thanks! Don't worry if it doesn't reach 100%. Even with a Wall Connector, my 2019 SR+ takes ages to actually hit 100%. But I think a photo of anything over 240 would be interesting, as the display in the corner is hardcoded (at least in firmware) to a maximum of 240 on the 2019 SR+s.

I also wonder if this proves that the 10 mile increase is hardware related instead of software related. Does anyone with a 2019 SR+ still show 240 miles at 100%?

Thanks! Don't worry if it doesn't reach 100%. Even with a Wall Connector, my 2019 SR+ takes ages to actually hit 100%. But I think a photo of anything over 240 would be interesting, as the display in the corner is hardcoded (at least in firmware) to a maximum of 240 on the 2019 SR+s.

I also wonder if this proves that the 10 mile increase is hardware related instead of software related. Does anyone with a 2019 SR+ still show 240 miles at 100%?
No worries at all! I'm curious myself haha. I haven't got 100 yet but saw 245 last night close to 100

36.2.3 has made hold in reverse less aggressive. With 36.2.1 I found it would sometimes actually move forward a bit before holding in reverse. Now it seems to be much milder in reverse, with no forward tendency. This would only happen when exiting my garage, btw, which had a very slight rearward slope.

Reactions: jerseygirl18
Has anyone else noticed int 36.2.3 that Scheduled Departure is flawed? In 36.2.1 it would start the charge at around 4 am, complete at the set percentage, and then heat the cabin just before departure. In 36.2.3 as soon as I plug the charger into the charge port it starts charging immediately. Seems like a flaw. I've gone back to Stats App until this is updated. Haven't seen anyone else mention it.

Also got 36.2.4 tonight as well (Previous version was 36.2.3) Same release notes but I'm guessing it fixes a few bugs that were reported from previous versions. I won't be driving tonight but will see if any improvements are noticeable with tomorrow's drive to work.
Also here. I wonder if the many reports of install failures of 40.1.1 have been investigated and they are rolling out a patch to 36.2.3 to prevent them.

Reactions: CharleyBC