Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Matte Black or Gray Arachnid Wheels - Your Choice!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen lots of request for Matte Black or Gray colored Arachnid wheels now that they have been discontinued.

I have a set of new, never mounted silver Arachnid wheels that I will get paint matched to Tesla's Matte black or Gray color. I could also paint them gloss black if desired. The shop that I use is the same one that Tesla uses to recondition wheels for their CPO, Inventory, and Loaner vehicles. They quality of the work is impeccable.

You can purchase gray or matte black center caps directly from Tesla for $5 each. As far as I know, Tesla does not sell gloss black center caps.

The price for the rims alone is $3,500.
The price for the rims for rims, tires (Michelin Acoustic, mounted and balanced), and TPMS is $5,500 (the last two sets of Matte black Arachnids on eBay sold for $5,395 and $5,900).

If you want them shipped, you will have to send me a mailing label for UPS or Fedex. Alternately you could arrange for shipping via uShip (approx. $250 for west coast and $450 for east coast deliveries). If you are planning on buying the rims and tires, I highly recommend using uShip. If you are just getting the wheels, Fedex or UPS is fine.

Example of the last set I had painted factory Matte black color. These pictures include factory Matt black center caps purchased at the SC.
fullsizeoutput_26d0.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_26d4.jpeg

Reactions: Cowby