Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maumee key fob sleeves black tesla seat leather

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1341.JPG
Maumee Key Fob Sleeve
I bought two of these when they were out of the tan color (my seat color) and when tan was back in stock I bought those to replace these. They're both in perfect shape and used for just a few weeks initially. The thing I like the most about these is that they are made from the actual leather scraps from the Tesla seats so they are a perfect match if you have the black leather interior. These have been out of stock for awhile now and it may be because Tesla is moving away from using leather. $45 each shipped anywhere in continental USA or $85 for both shipped using PayPal friends and family.

View attachment 242388 Maumee Key Fob Sleeve
I bought two of these when they were out of the tan color (my seat color) and when tan was back in stock I bought those to replace these. They're both in perfect shape and used for just a few weeks initially. The thing I like the most about these is that they are made from the actual leather scraps from the Tesla seats so they are a perfect match if you have the black leather interior. These have been out of stock for awhile now and it may be because Tesla is moving away from using leather. $45 each shipped anywhere in continental USA or $85 for both shipped using PayPal friends and family.
I'll take them, thanks!