Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maximum mileage change in one month'

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talking with the maintenance man at the garage, i asked him why i am not getting 240 miles (100%) maximum range. i got my tesla about 1month and a half. He checked my style of driving on the computer and said that i was driving a little more than normal that would effect my maximum at 100%. i was getting about 210 (100%) maximum range. First time i checked my maximum range. He told me to reset the mileage, drive my car without charging from 20% then charge it to 100% and parked for 2-3 hours parked. Then drive the car. Reboot not only the screen but the battery. Interesting. i will do that and see if i will get at least close to 240 miles (100%) maximum range. But i will drive more conservative.

Talking with the maintenance man at the garage, i asked him why i am not getting 240 miles (100%) maximum range. i got my tesla about 1month and a half. He checked my style of driving on the computer and said that i was driving a little more than normal that would effect my maximum at 100%. i was getting about 210 (100%) maximum range. First time i checked my maximum range. He told me to reset the mileage, drive my car without charging from 20% then charge it to 100% and parked for 2-3 hours parked. Then drive the car. Reboot not only the screen but the battery. Interesting. i will do that and see if i will get at least close to 240 miles (100%) maximum range. But i will drive more conservative.

First, feel free to read any of the hundreds of other posts on the subject.

You aren't getting 210 miles maximum range? Do you mean that you actually drive the car until the battery was dead?
Or are you maybe looking at indicators that are completely guesses and actually change their guess with different software releases?

Are you always travelling at the EPA rated speeds? I would expect that it is pretty hard to drive 210 miles in HI at rated speeds.

Don't worry, odds are that your car and battery is quite happy.