Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Media Center Problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone please help me with USB music? Many of my albums have the wrong song order. I have tried editing the song titles by adding leading numbers. It works great on some albums, not at all on others. Also, some albums show up under Artist only, some show up under folders only, and some show up only in the album folder. If someone could give me an example of how a song should be tagged so album songs show up in the correct order. I would appreciate if so much. Thanks!

When you're on the computer loading the songs up, you should be able to edit the properties of the music file and specify things such as title, album, track number, etc. How you do this is very OS dependent, of course.

When you're on the computer loading the songs up, you should be able to edit the properties of the music file and specify things such as title, album, track number, etc. How you do this is very OS dependent, of course.
I have done this over and over. Some work and some do not. I use MP3tag and I am guessing that only edits the ID3 tag. Can you suggest a program that I can use to edit that will work in the Tesla? Thanks much!!!