Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meet Dracarys V2 - My Model 3!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys!

Just wanted to share some new photos I took the other morning. I've shared some photos and my initial video of my Model 3 when I first got it h ere on TMC and just wanted to share some updated photos. Apologies in advance if there are imperfections on the car. I haven't had the chance to wash the car ;)

Here's when I first got it wrapped and the process I went through. Not a lot has changed the past few weeks since I got the wrapped done. Only major thing I had done was get both the "T" logos painted and Dual Motor badge in the back in Orange.

DSCF7304.jpg
DSCF7324.jpg
DSCF7326.jpg
DSCF7335.jpg
DSCF7345.jpg

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share some new photos I took the other morning. I've shared some photos and my initial video of my Model 3 when I first got it h ere on TMC and just wanted to share some updated photos. Apologies in advance if there are imperfections on the car. I haven't had the chance to wash the car ;)

Here's when I first got it wrapped and the process I went through. Not a lot has changed the past few weeks since I got the wrapped done. Only major thing I had done was get both the "T" logos painted and Dual Motor badge in the back in Orange.

View attachment 440562 View attachment 440563 View attachment 440564 View attachment 440565 View attachment 440566

Looks great! Welcome to our Happy Place! :)

Reactions: Kleenerth3
Nice, you should paint your calipers orange too (like me)!

I think I saw yours!? I would love to, and that's definitely on my next to-do. But we'll see! I don't plan on changing the rims anytime soon like I mentioned in the video, but I think calipers to orange would be amaaaazing!

You mean all six "T" logos... ;)

Haha, oh yeah. True! Duh :p

Thanks for sharing! I see you chose the right interior...... ;)

I love the white seats! How are they holding up, and how do you maintain yours?

Very nice man. I appreciate the high quality production on the video. One thing I'm not sure about is how D-Brand vinyl will hold up on a car? Do they use 3M or Avery for the material?

Thank you for the compliments on the video! I tried to make it as beautiful and concise as possible. dbrand actually uses 3M, and we used 3M for the entire car. Some of the orange accents are from Avery though. Interior is 3M as well.

Actually 8: 4 wheels, front/Rear T, 2 side cameras... 9 if you count steering wheel.;)
Haha yep your right. Not sure if I'm gonna do the steering wheel. Seems kinda tacky, but idk!

Just watched the video, well done! I have the matrix console wrap as well. I also wrapped the center console rails too. Check out my link if you feel adventurous and want to paint your own calipers. Cheers!

Oooh I knew I saw that post! I saw it before I made this thread. That came out so so good! Great work on that btw! Lovely color and makes it pop for sure maybe I should do that next! I will eventually switch out my matrix console to satin/matte white to match the seats and the rest of the white interior. I just wish the arm rest was white like the concept vehicle!

Haha yep your right. Not sure if I'm gonna do the steering wheel. Seems kinda tacky, but idk!

Oooh I knew I saw that post! I saw it before I made this thread. That came out so so good! Great work on that btw! Lovely color and makes it pop for sure maybe I should do that next! I will eventually switch out my matrix console to satin/matte white to match the seats and the rest of the white interior. I just wish the arm rest was white like the concept vehicle!
Call me TACKY!!! Love your 3. Nice detail.:cool:
IMG_20190806_103502945.jpg

Where in So Cal is that?
It's near Long Beach! Was a beautiful drive once I got up there. Nothing but open road, and if you're there early AM to catch the sunrise. it's dead! super empty! Surprisingly super foggy there too when I first got up there, but it eventually cleared up.

Call me TACKY!!! Love your 3. Nice detail.:cool:View attachment 441040

Huh! That actually looks good. Not sure if I want to do that to mine just yet! Thanks for sharing :)

Here is my interior, I'm using the white T logo for my steering wheel. I've tried the black too but the white looked better to my eye with the interior. Also the white console wrap was a bit too much white for me, I instead went a more minimal route and just wrapped the silver lines and silver cup holder in white. A bit more subtle but I think it looks super slick, I may be biased though!
cUGBoBN.jpg

I also got the Matrix wrap for the steering wheel which matches really nice with the center console wrap.

• Love
Here is my interior, I'm using the white T logo for my steering wheel. I've tried the black too but the white looked better to my eye with the interior. Also the white console wrap was a bit too much white for me, I instead went a more minimal route and just wrapped the silver lines and silver cup holder in white. A bit more subtle but I think it looks super slick, I may be biased though!
cUGBoBN.jpg

I also got the Matrix wrap for the steering wheel which matches really nice with the center console wrap.
I agree. With the white interior, the steering wheel Logo pops. Love the sport pedals too! I like the way you have it put together. I shyed away from the white interior but, damn yours looks great.
Black and White- so classy.

• Love
Reactions: silentcorp