Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Metro Vancouver the luxury car capital of North America

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Canuck

Nov 30, 2013
South Surrey, BC
I am not surprised by this. It seems to me that in the last 2-3 years the number of really high end luxury cars around town has increased significantly. For instance I probably see a Lamborghini or Ferrari about once a week these days, even in winter. I used to see such cars perhaps once every 6 months or less.

I saw this clip on TV the other night... at 22 seconds, they talk to the 20 year old 'kid' who is picking up his $270,000 Aston Martin, because 'he needed a car immediately after crashing his Bentley'...

I guess anything less would simply be inadequate. And I won't even speculate on how the Bentley came to be wrecked...

I would wager he's never learned how a shovel or a hammer functions. Or how public transit works.

It's not the Vancouver we used to know. Now it's about entitlement and conspicuous wealth. When you ponder the reasons, you quickly realize that holding the highest per capita supercar statistic is actually something that Vancouver should be ashamed of... because it's not always about working hard.