Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S vs. Crossclimate +

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Slightly off topic, but has anyone here tried the Pilot Sport All Season 4? Seems like an another promising tire.

It’s a good tire from what I’ve heard. I run the PS4s in season and PA4s in winter. Both are killer. Best tires I’ve ever owned and run on hands down for what they do>>PERFORMANCE unabated. Back on topic. Like I said people like the PS A/Ss. Only downfall I’ve read is they get loud at higher highway speeds. I suggest you read the many reviews on TireRack and such.

Ski

It’s a good tire from what I’ve heard. I run the PS4s in season and PA4s in winter. Both are killer. Best tires I’ve ever owned and run on hands down for what they do>>PERFORMANCE unabated. Back on topic. Like I said people like the PS A/Ss. Only downfall I’ve read is they get loud at higher highway speeds. I suggest you read the many reviews on TireRack and such.

Ski
Are you referring to the Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tire, the new Pilot Sport A/S tire 4 or something else?

Anyone know how the CrossClimate2 compares with CrossClimate+ in rolling resistance? The original CrossClimate and CrossClimate+ have the same EU Label Fuel C Wet B Noise 69db.
Rolling resistance is lower with the EU CCs and CC+s vs the US CC2s, which are a marked improvement over the former with a. road noise b. tread wear (all given US distances, highway materials and non-EV priority for those characteristics vs MPGs).

Useless trivia: CC2s were first introduced across the US in just a few sizes, recently upped to about 50 a few weeks ago... still pathetic but at least they cover more Model 3 OE or OE+ sizes now in the XL load rating spec.

CrossClimate®2