Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Pilot Sport 4s vs Hankook Ion EvoAS

Michelin Pilot Sport 4s vs Hankook Ion EVO AS

• Michelin Pilot Sport 4s

• Hankook Ion EVO AS

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided to go with the Pilot Sport 4S tires from Discount Tire. Final price was $962 after tax and installation. I had a 4pm appointment and drove off with my new tires at 4:26pm. Pretty amazing. I’ve only gone five miles on them but so far so good.
Thank you for your business, we greatly appreciate your support. That's fantastic they where able to get your vehicle completed in such an efficient manner. Having an appointment seems to have a huge advantage if pressed for time.

Last edited:
That is a pretty incredible price for 4 PS4S tires. What size was that in?
18”. They included the certificates in that price too for replacement coverage if the tire is damaged beyond repair. So far I’m loving the new tires. They are so much better than the OEMs.

Costco has the same tires for about $157 more but I don’t use Costco any more because they take too long to get anything done.

Check their website. Its on there now. It's $311/per, arrival in 1-5 business days. Also, Hankook just started their rebate about a week ago, until July 7th.

To add, for those who have lost trust in rebates throughout the years, Hankook honors their rebates.

I bought the iONs when they had the first rebate promo and it was flawless. Submitted it online, got paid.

Debating if I should order a set for my M3P now...

I decided to go with the Pilot Sport 4S tires from Discount Tire. Final price was $962 after tax and installation. I had a 4pm appointment and drove off with my new tires at 4:26pm. Pretty amazing. I’ve only gone five miles on them but so far so good.
They are not T0 Acoustic, or are they?

AFAIK, the T0 are the Pilot Sport 4
Item #89134

Vs Pilot Sport 4S
Item #43084