Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mirrors stay dipped at easy entry

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

It is a silly question but in my MY I have auto tilt function on, but once I have finish driving at put the car in easy entry the car decides to tilt mirrors downwards even lower than at auto tilt function, I cannot override/save my proffered positions via settings -> manual mirror adjustment. I did not have this problem in my old M3.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like your Easy Entry profile was last saved/updated with the mirrors dipped. Could happen if you had the car in reverse when you last updated it, I suspect. If you leave the Easy Entry profile active, adjust the mirrors to where you want them, then save the profile it should remember the positions.

Sounds like your Easy Entry profile was last saved/updated with the mirrors dipped. Could happen if you had the car in reverse when you last updated it, I suspect. If you leave the Easy Entry profile active, adjust the mirrors to where you want them, then save the profile it should remember the positions.
That is the thing, I cannot save the EE profile after adjusting the mirrors.