Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing forum link in "Community"?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you also notice the lack of content after the revamp. I feel everyone shifted over to the Facebook group and the new format and navigation never really drew anyone back. It seems every upgrade we get excluded just a little bit more. Maybe @doug can answer if it’s deliberate or just an oversight.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have added the link. It was an oversight. :)

Did you also notice the lack of content after the revamp. I feel everyone shifted over to the Facebook group and the new format and navigation never really drew anyone back. It seems every upgrade we get excluded just a little bit more. Maybe @doug can answer if it’s deliberate or just an oversight.
I don't know how our update qualifies as a "new format". And the navigation is virtually identical, just vastly improved for mobile. Over the last few months, we have added in most of the features that we may have been missing at the time of the update. What we have now is a much faster and mobile friendly version of what we had before. If you feel anything is missing, please let us know.

Ah, great to "Roadster 2008-2012" back in the nav, thx @danny. We appreciate the work for sure and were just concerned you've forgotten about us :oops:

If you feel anything is missing, please let us know.

I mean, if you're asking, there's this...

Reactions: eHorses