Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing Live Camera View on 2020 Model X – Seeking Advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla Family,

I have a 2020 Model X and recently subscribed to the premium connectivity, thinking I would be able to use the live camera view feature. After trying everything and spending an hour on the phone with a Tesla rep, I was informed that the Model X doesn't support the live view.

How is it possible that Model 3 and Model Y can have live view, but not a $100K Model X? This makes no sense to me, and now I'm wondering what other features might be missing on the Model X.

Has anyone else gone through this? Is there a way to update or upgrade something so I can get the live view feature?

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Nebiyu

Hi Tesla Family,

I have a 2020 Model X and recently subscribed to the premium connectivity, thinking I would be able to use the live camera view feature. After trying everything and spending an hour on the phone with a Tesla rep, I was informed that the Model X doesn't support the live view.

How is it possible that Model 3 and Model Y can have live view, but not a $100K Model X? This makes no sense to me, and now I'm wondering what other features might be missing on the Model X.

Has anyone else gone through this? Is there a way to update or upgrade something so I can get the live view feature?

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Nebiyu
Live Camera View did not come out on the Model X (and Model S) until the 2021/22 refresh.