Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Charger for Model S For Sale - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mobile Charger for Model S For Sale

Tesla Model S Mobile Charging Connector for sale by original owner. Sold my Model S last week, :), and had two mobile connectors. One went with the car. I don't need this one now. I had purchased two so I'd have one in the car and one on the wall in the garage, very handy. Comes with 14-50 adapter (extra cost when you buy the connector from Tesla). Still in perfect working order of course (but bag not included). $650 from Tesla.

List Date: 12/2/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mobile Charger for Model S For Sale
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

rrg0fDVUdxd7.jpg
DtJU5uXzCXYN.jpg
uQfJNyQTcwHt.jpg
mkuuY1uAyunj.jpg

Is that the old style NEMA 14-50 connector that was recalled? Aren't the new ones gray in the center?

They are grey in the center on the other side (the side that connects to the UMC). I think the little green dot means it's one of the new ones. Might want to post a photo of the other side of the 14-50 adapter just to show perspective buyers that it is indeed one of the new ones.

Mobile Charger for Model S For Sale

Tesla Model S Mobile Charging Connector for sale by original owner. Sold my Model S last week, :), and had two mobile connectors. One went with the car. I don't need this one now. I had purchased two so I'd have one in the car and one on the wall in the garage, very handy. Comes with 14-50 adapter (extra cost when you buy the connector from Tesla). Still in perfect working order of course (but bag not included). $650 from Tesla.

List Date: 12/2/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mobile Charger for Model S For Sale
On Sale For: $475.00 + Shipping TDB

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

rrg0fDVUdxd7.jpg
DtJU5uXzCXYN.jpg
uQfJNyQTcwHt.jpg
mkuuY1uAyunj.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Mobile Charger for Model S For Sale

Sent you a PM