TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mobile Charger for Model S For Sale - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by texla7544, Dec 1, 2014.

1. texla7544

texla7544 Member

Mobile Charger for Model S For Sale

Tesla Model S Mobile Charging Connector for sale by original owner. Sold my Model S last week, :), and had two mobile connectors. One went with the car. I don't need this one now. I had purchased two so I'd have one in the car and one on the wall in the garage, very handy. Comes with 14-50 adapter (extra cost when you buy the connector from Tesla). Still in perfect working order of course (but bag not included). $650 from Tesla.

List Date: 12/2/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mobile Charger for Model S For Sale
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    rrg0fDVUdxd7.jpg
    DtJU5uXzCXYN.jpg
    uQfJNyQTcwHt.jpg
    mkuuY1uAyunj.jpg

2. pgiralt

pgiralt Supporting Member

Actually $650 new from Tesla includes the 14-50, 5-15, and carrying bag.

3. texla7544

texla7544 Member

Thanks, you're right! I had to buy it extra but it comes with the connector now. Will revise accordingly.

4. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Is that the old style NEMA 14-50 connector that was recalled? Aren't the new ones gray in the center?

5. pgiralt

pgiralt Supporting Member

They are grey in the center on the other side (the side that connects to the UMC). I think the little green dot means it's one of the new ones. Might want to post a photo of the other side of the 14-50 adapter just to show perspective buyers that it is indeed one of the new ones.

6. Racerx22b

Racerx22b @unplggdd on Instagram

Sent you a PM