Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Connector on New Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m taking delivery of my LR next week, but was wondering which mobile connector is being included. Is it the mobile connector with the 5-15 and 14-50 adapters or the corded mobile connector with just the 14-50? And yes, my order date was in Oct 2021, so it should be included.

I’m taking delivery of my LR next week, but was wondering which mobile connector is being included. Is it the mobile connector with the 5-15 and 14-50 adapters or the corded mobile connector with just the 14-50? And yes, my order date was in Oct 2021, so it should be included.
It is not the corded mobile connector, for sure. It will be the UMC, with the 5-15 at least, and probably also the 14-5 adapter. Technically, they wouldn't NEED to include the 14-50 because that wasn't part of the UMC package until the UMC was removed from new orders.

I suggest that you reach out to your sales coordinator now and confirm that you will be receiving the Tesla Mobile Connector kit. Also ask if you will receive the 14-50 plug adapter in addition to the 5-15 plug adapter that was included as part of the Mobile Connector kit back when you ordered your Model Y.

If you need the 14-50 plug adapter and it is not being included with the Mobile Connector kit after delivery you can contact your local Tesla Service Center (SC) as sometimes this part is available from the SC.

Reactions: I_am_n8