Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Ranger here, ask me (almost) anything!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MorrisonHiker Thank you for that!!! All I wanted to replace was the floor mat padding (I'm doing soundproofing), and decided to leave the seats in place but rock them back and forth to access both floor mats.

Do you know how to remove the side panel on the center console? I'm referring to the plastic part right under the trim that reaches to the back. I don't know what it's called and can't find it in the parts catalog or ebay.

My four year old loves acorns. We assume one of hers went into the big hold in the carpet under the right seat of the model 3 and is now rolling around in the floor. It rolls from one side of the car entirely over to the other side.

Going to pull the seat and then start pulling the carpet. Any idea how to trap this noisy acorn and extricate it?

Frankly surprised it hasn't gotten stuck somewhere and stopped being a noisemaker. Can't imagine what a marble would do.

My four year old loves acorns. We assume one of hers went into the big hold in the carpet under the right seat of the model 3 and is now rolling around in the floor. It rolls from one side of the car entirely over to the other side.

Going to pull the seat and then start pulling the carpet. Any idea how to trap this noisy acorn and extricate it?

Frankly surprised it hasn't gotten stuck somewhere and stopped being a noisemaker. Can't imagine what a marble would do.

Get a squirrel