Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Ranger Service in Colorado

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have friends who live in south central Colorado who would possibly like to get a Tesla next year.
Since New Mexico does not allow Tesla SC, the closest SC would be Littleton, CO, a 5 hr drive. The next closest
would be El Paso, TX, 7 hours. Reliable Mobile Ranger Service could really make the difference in their decision.
I have seen some very favorable reports about what Mobile Ranger Service can do, but I have also seen reports
that in NM the Ranger Service is stretched very thin, hard to get one to show up.
If any Tesla Owners in CO have direct Mobile Service experience, I would appreciate you responding to this
post.

I would not recommend someone purchase tesla based on the expectations of using mobile ranger services. Look at what happened to Michigan since mid of this year! (Michigan Customers are Screwed!) We not only lost the valet service, but the kind of issues fixed by mobile rangers were reduced to improve efficiency. Tesla is bound to make changes and it may or may not effect the owners in the near future.