Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Wheel Repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the Phoenix, AZ /Surprise/ West Valley area. I need some info on mobile wheel repair...
Has a member had experience with a provider in my area ( good or bad ) ?

I don’t need the service immediately because my TM3 is new. But, this state is full of road rocks.
I’d like to establish a relationship so I can keep the 3 in top shape.

Thanks for the help.

Does the Dupli-Color provide a perfect match?
Yes, I just got a scratch rear right wheel, here are the results, also note that I don’t do any sanding or any type of prep other then whip the dust or break dust off.

62BF0637-B8A8-4C92-AD0D-1DDF7375F688.jpeg
8512C0F0-A73E-4877-9850-9D457357B356.jpeg

Reactions: mdelvin
That looks good !
I’m also looking at possibly buying a set of rim protector bands. I might get them installed after I have a repair done. I might be wrong but the bands don’t look like they would affect the appearance of the wheel ... especially if you got black like the tire.

That looks good !
I’m also looking at possibly buying a set of rim protector bands. I might get them installed after I have a repair done. I might be wrong but the bands don’t look like they would affect the appearance of the wheel ... especially if you got black like the tire.
I was going to go with the red band protector but those are a pain to put on and they do break off once you hit the curb, I’ve seen YouTube videos about them but have not seen anyone with them long and no pics of those on here.

Fred