Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

No shipping notice yet...

Product page says "Please expect at least 8 weeks for this product to be fulfilled."

I wouldn't expect anything before then. If by chance we do get them before then we can be pleasantly surprised.

I think they legitimately sold out and need this time to source new one, rather than let people go else where take orders/money now. I know its only belts and a logo, shouldn't take that long but....Tesla time.

Product page says "Please expect at least 8 weeks for this product to be fulfilled."

I wouldn't expect anything before then. If by chance we do get them before then we can be pleasantly surprised.

I think they legitimately sold out and need this time to source new one, rather than let people go else where take orders/money now. I know its only belts and a logo, shouldn't take that long but....Tesla time.
I am just wanting them before delivery. No VIN yet, so there is time. Others that ordered after me have received shipping notice.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Reactions: Asad1087
I ordered the wheel cap kit, plus the frunk and trunk all-weather mats 10 days ago -- all at the same time. So far, the trunk mat has arrived. There's no way to even track the other items. You just have to wait and hope Tesla gets it right. They really do need to update their store so orders can be tracked like most other online stores.