Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 arachnid wheel covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to post here that i have swapped my model 3 aero wheel covers for the arachnid set. I think they look mutch better, but as range is very important to me i was concerned about losing some due to the change. After 3 weeks and 3000 miles i can honestly say that i haven’t noticed any real difference at all! Someone said that out of all the aftermarket replacement wheel covers for the 18” wheels the arachnids performed the best when it came to tange loss. I would recomend them to any of you who are thinking of this, as im not a fan of the alloys themselves. The spokes look too far back i think, and the arachnids cover the whole ally so appear to be an ally themselves in may ways. I have attached a couple of photos. I have also made a few other mods such as floor mats, wood covers, centre console covers and some emblem mods, besides window tints as the model y. Also a rear spoiler, scuff trims and performance pedals. All finished now. I have a long range and will have had the car for a year on the 28th of this month. I have done 50,750 miles and have a lifetime whpm of 219 with the 79kwh battery pack.

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpeg
    IMG_0495.jpeg
    474.2 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0496.jpeg
    IMG_0496.jpeg
    534.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0497.jpeg
    IMG_0497.jpeg
    470.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0489.jpeg
    IMG_0489.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0487.jpeg
    IMG_0487.jpeg
    571 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0491.jpeg
    IMG_0491.jpeg
    942.2 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0647.jpeg
    IMG_0647.jpeg
    810.2 KB · Views: 191
I have these wheels covers too, they look even better in person than on the photos. Mine came the black T logo centre caps, I'd have liked red ones but hey ho. Around £70 from AliExpress.. bargain!

Yeah the photos dont do them complete justice i agree. I chose white centre logos from Temu as i liked the white on the aero caps. Did you notice any difference in range after swapping over?
I did a 200 mile round trip with them installed on Friday, and I found there's no difference in range between these or the Uber turbine style caps I've swapped from tbh.