Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel hubcaps from Tessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had Rimetrix hubcaps on my Model 3, however, it did leave scratches all over the alloys. Luckily I had the alloy wheel protection cover and so managed to get it sorted before I hand over the Model 3. But I am wondering whether the Tessories wheel hubcaps with some foam pads are better than the Rimetrix. Is anyone bought the hubcaps for Y or 3 from Tessories and do they leave marks and deep scratches?. The only advantage of these hubcaps are they leave slightly less deep scratches and Revive can touch up quickly without major expense.

Last edited:
These are the hubcaps in place. They didn't have have blade ones, so I went with the swirl. I like the look and the installation was super easy as expected. No noticeable noise or vibrations so far

Attachments

• IMG_20240106_112351.jpg
    IMG_20240106_112351.jpg
    774.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20240106_112318.jpg
    IMG_20240106_112318.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: spdpsba
Upvote 0
These are the hubcaps in place. They didn't have have blade ones, so I went with the swirl. I like the look and the installation was super easy as expected. No noticeable noise or vibrations so far
Nice ones. Ive got the tempest ones. Yes easy to fit but the OEM hubcaps already scuffed the alloys. What do guys think of alloy protection cover? Worth it at the end or cost same as repairs?
IMG_2510.jpeg

Upvote 0
Nice ones. Ive got the tempest ones. Yes easy to fit but the OEM hubcaps already scuffed the alloys. What do guys think of alloy protection cover? Worth it at the end or cost same as repairs?

IMHO... be careful and take the risk... its a gamble either way... The black covers look great btw and defo beats silver on a dark grey car, again IMHO 👍

Reactions: spdpsba
Upvote 0