Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 badgings are out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20181217_125714.jpg

My badging is on... :) :) you know installing that spoiler though is going to cover up part of my stripe so I'm not so sure about that... will have to work something out I guess... hmmm maybe I should put a red line under the badging too.... :) :)

Reactions: NeverFollow
Went to the Service center in Orlando for something unrelated to the badging (never even received an email that they were available). As I left the tech said there was one service bulletin they fixed for my for "Preventative Maintenance". In a rush of returning the rental and getting back to work I just signed paperwork, realized when I got home I they had placed this on my car without asking if I had wanted it or not.

Not sure if I will be getting it removed to keep the clean rear-end.

Attachments

• 56677790142__8F061407-35EB-4171-905D-E79B56148D48.jpg
    56677790142__8F061407-35EB-4171-905D-E79B56148D48.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 86
My personal theory for why we are seeing the AWD badge and not the Performance badge is because the spoiler isn't ready. Tesla doesn't want the Performance owners coming in for a badge then coming back a second time for the spoiler - so we wait for the spoiler :)
Performance badges have been out for a while. I got mine 2 weeks ago installed by mobile service. No spoiler yet.

2018.12.04 12.07.22.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t like that the “Model 3” is a much larger font size than the oem “Dual Motor” badge
I don't mind the size differences. I found it very odd to put a dual motor badge on without a model identification badge. I always thought for badges that the model name should be a requirement if you're going to have a badge about some other indicating feature. Looks better in person than in the picture too.