Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 coming Soon / Great Customer Service Thus Far

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FD92C9DE-1F8C-4B82-80D3-DFBD1BEE137C.jpeg
With a bunch of negativity recently on some forums (here / reddit) and in the press in general, I wanted to share my positive experience with Tesla thus far. Tesla is certainly not perfect (as no company or human is) but I think sometimes we only get to see the negative experiences which drive people to post. Since I am now close to being part of the family, I thought I now have something tangible to contribute. Here are my details.

Reserved Day 1 - 3/31/16 at around 1pm
Invite to configure 4/10/18
VIN received 4/12/18, 15,8XX
Scheduled for pick-up 5/3 NY (CT resident)
White, Sport, EAP

So I waited a few business days for the ISA to call from NV and hadn’t heard anything. I decided to call Tesla and politely ask what the next steps were. They said they would ensure someone would call shortly. Within a day I got the call from my ISA. She promptly answered my questions (phone and email) and scheduled my pick up date.

I called the sales center where my car is being delivered. They had all my info and pick up date, answered additional questions (about specific CT state incentives - even though the dealership is in NY). Everyone I have spoken to at Tesla has been knowledgeable, helpful, polite and prompt. My original date for delivery was 5/11, I was recently informed my car would arrive earlier and now it’s 5/3.

So far so great all around in my experience with Tesla. Excited for my 3! I have been waiting for this car since the secret master plan part I. I will follow up with my delivery experience.

Garage Pic: I needed something to do while I waited, so I totally ripped off what many others around here have done